Hello!

Hi friends!  I can't believe it's been so long since I posted.  I post a little more often over on instagram so if you want to see what I'm up to from time to time, the link to follow me there is to the right of this post.  For those that are new here, I went through cancer and life threatening complications a few years ago and am recovered and finally ready to get back into the swing of things.

I've had a lot of requests for my mini breadboard sets so I decided it was time to open my shop again and I'm really excited about it.

 


If you'd like to purchase a set or two for your Fall table, click here!  They sell out quickly so don't wait!  As always, thank you so much for your kindness and encouragement.  
It means so much to me.  

Take care,
Diana
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url