I'm Back! New Shop Items

Hello!  It's been so long since I've blogged but I am going to try to get back at it for a while.  Unfortunately I suffered some very serious health complications back in April.  I'm sad to say that I was diagnosed with colon cancer and sepsis and then after my cancer surgery, I suffered a bilateral pulmonary embolism, a collapsed lung and pneumonia and nearly lost my life.

I've worked on a few projects after I gained my strength back and will share those with you soon.  If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably already seen them.  Honestly, it is so much easier to use Instagram than to blog, especially for me right now because it takes so much time and I almost forgot how to take a photo with my camera, lol.  But I wanted to let you know I was still here, on the mend, and show you a tiny new item for sale in my shop.


By now you've seen my medium walnut bread boards.  Well now I'm making tiny little walnut butter boards to go with them.  I really do love these because of the tiny size and they just make the simple pleasure of enjoying a slice of homemade bread with butter a little more special.


You can click here to purchase one.  I hope you'll bear with me as I get back into blogging.  I may be slow for awhile.  Happy Shopping!


Have a great day!
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url